Good Reads

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I have always loved magazines. The glossiness... the advertising... the layouts! I love it all! In the past, I have had the tendency to save favorites, but with my latest moving endeavor, toting magazines from home to home is no longer an option.* Magazines are also really expensive without a subscription. Enter online magazines! Many are free, take up no physical space, and are just as gorgeous as their printed counterparts. Here are some of my favorites featuring fashion, interiors, crafts and photography! Click on each to take you to the mag! 


I still love the ephemeral feel of an actual paper magazine, but until I get settled in Denmark, these will have to satiate! Do you have any favorite online magazines to share?

*I am kind of sad to get rid of my issues of the now-defunct, Domino! Maybe a few of those will have to go into storage?

No comments:

Post a Comment